Deadline: March 28th, 2022
Use this link
Your essay must contain answers to the following questions:
● What are your expectations, goals, hobbies, and special interests?
● What are your reasons for choosing Broadcast Studies?
● What appeals to you about the class you are considering?
● What are your goals and aspirations upon admission to the class?
● Do you have any prior video production experience if any?
How to submit Your ESSAY
After you’ve completed the ESSAY, send the Essay via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your video. Please put your First Name, Last Name, Student ID#, Title of the Video, and the name of your Counselor In the subject line of the email.
Video Project Requirements
You must submit a Video Entrance Project for KBEV classes Per. 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 9 to be considered for selection into these four UC Approved classes.
● Create a video that depicts what you have written in your Essay
● To give us a better idea of who you are, create a one- minute video about why you are suited for Broadcast Studies
● All we need here is a Talking Head nothing complicated
● Could be a Selfie Style Video with no cuts
● Include the inspiration and creative process behind your project.
How to Submit Your Video
Go to YouTube, Vimeo, or your favorite video-sharing website and upload your video. Include “KBEV”, the name of the class for which you are applying, and your full name in your video’s description and title. Your video may be selected for our “Future KBEV Students” playlists on KBEV’s Vimeo or YouTube Channel.
Note: if you do not want your video shared on YouTube, set your video privacy settings to “Unlisted.”
Deadline: March 28, 2022.
Best of Luck!